Displaying 1–10 of 4,9051
» Masai Safari
- Kenya KenyaTravelling through some of the richest game areas in the world, the Masai Safari presents excellent opportunities for viewing the big five. It includes the Masai Mara, home to the greatest wildlife show on earth. The Samburu Reserve, home to the c...More »
Thorn Tree Safari
- Kenya KenyaThis is one of our most popular safaris because it offers a wonderful combination of mountain scenery, lake birds and plains dotted with game. En route you will see thorn trees: flat-topped, umbrella trees, traditionally where travellers would pos...More »
Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury
- Mauritius Mauritius69 bedroomsThe world famous Royal Palm Hotel was the first hotel in the Indian Ocean to become a member of The Leading Hotels of the World and continues, to this day, to set the standard in terms of luxury.
The hotel offers just 69 intimate sui...More »
Serena Serengeti Safari
- Tanzania TanzaniaThis Safari is an extraordinary journey through contrasting landscapes with excellent opportunities for game viewing.
Lake Manyara features early in the itinerary. This unusual park lies in the shadow of the Great Rift Valley whose reddish...More »
Sopa Serengeti Safari
- Tanzania TanzaniaIn addition to abundant game to view in the renowned Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater, we include a visit to the Tarangire National Park.
Tarangires river attracts numerous game and this park has a particularly dense wildlife ...More »
Bamburi Beach Hotel
- Kenya Kenya150 bedroomsA perennial favourite of British travellers, set in a popular location with good standards of accommodation. The hotel is set amid lush tropical gardens beside a white sand beach overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean.
There are many activ...More »
Sarova Whitesands Beach Spa & Resort
- Kenya Kenya338 bedroomsA large, well-established hotel, set in 22 acres of tropical gardens. The resort is a memorable property offering high standards of service.
Situated on the north coast of Mombasa.
Serena Beach Hotel & Spa
- Kenya Kenya164 bedroomsDesigned to resemble a 13th century Swahili town, complete with winding lanes, carved balconies, fountains and market squares, this property, part of the respected Serena group, provides an oasis of tranquillity. In addition there is a good mix of...More »
- Kenya Kenya300 bedroomsA thoughtfully designed hotel which combines traditional style with modern service.
Situated on the stunning Diani Beach in south Mombasa.
Offers a choice of five restaurants and two bars - one wit...More »
Travellers Beach Hotel
- Kenya Kenya128 bedroomsTravellers Beach provides a wide range of facilities within a relaxed and friendly atmosphere and represents some of the best value accommodation in its category.
On Bamburi Beach - the very heart of the no...More »
Displaying 1–10 of 4,9051